The CampusFactory is a Condor job submitted to a personal condor instance. The job executes the Factory which is implemented as a Python script.
- The factory queries remote Condor schedds for idle jobs.
- It uses glite to launch glideins on Lincoln compute nodes.
- The glideins join the schedd pool of the campus factory Condor instance.
- Jobs flock from the submit node to the CampusFactory glideins and execute.
- Results are transferred back to the submit node.
Jobs must be submitted in the vanilla universe so this is not a viable way to offload already submitted grid universe jobs.